FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 1, 2010
SMARTPHONE TRAINING CLASS AT BULLARD
JONESBORO OFFICE HAS 25 PARTICIPANTS
A group of 25 participants attended a class on “Smartphone Training for the Real Estate Professional” held recently at Coldwell Banker Bullard Realty’s Jonesboro/Clayton County office.
The instructor for the class was G. William James, president and lead consultant of Handheld Computer Solutions, one of the country’s leading training professionals for handheld computing and mobile technology. The instruction offered included training on the BlackBerry and the iPhone.
The oldest and largest real estate company headquartered in the Metro South area of Atlanta, Coldwell Banker Bullard (http://cbbullard.com) has its headquarters in Jonesboro. The organization now has offices in McDonough, Jackson, Peachtree City, and Newnan, and a separate but affiliated company, Coldwell Banker American Land Mart in Conyers and McDonough. The Bullard organization also recently announced an affiliation with a group of agents who were previously with Century 21 Adams-Walker and who primarily serve the Pike, Upson, Lamar and Spalding County area.
The Coldwell Banker Bullard organization, founded in 1956 by the late Cliff Bullard, worked out a franchise agreement with Coldwell Banker Real Estate Corporation in early 1998 and is the largest Coldwell Banker franchise in Georgia. Steve Bullard is the current owner and president.